About the Homestay
The room will be air-conditioned and equipped with living necessities such as study table, chairs, single bed, suitable lightings and storage space.
Homestay Facilities and Conditions:
- Fully furnished( aircon, single bed, study desk, cupboards and etc)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Facilities: swimming pool, tennis court, ping-pong, basketball, jogging lane, cycling, bbq pitt
- Condominium’s private cafeteria ( Chinese, Indian & western cuisine)
- In-house mini mart (Hao Mart)
- Strategic location- 30 minutes to city centre, 3 bus stops surrounding the condo and child friendly environment
1. Is your home in the town, city centre, suburbs or countryside? 30 minutes to City
2. Who else lives at home with you? My husband
3. What type of bedroom(s) are available to guests? Guest Room ( Common Room)
4. What kind of lounge/living/outdoor areas are there? Living Room, Kitchen, Balcony
5. Have you or your family any special interests? We are an interracial couple ( Malaysian & Indian)
6. Are any other languages spoken at home? Mandarin, Cantonese, Malayalam
- Bikes for use
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
We are 30 minutes away from the city. Located next to East Coast Park. Convenient bus services around the condominium and 3 bus stop away from the nearest MRT station.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host about your stay - tell them a little about yourself, why you are staying and ask any questions you have about their homestay. You will be able to book immediately after sending your message.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.