About the Homestay
We are a middle-aged couple with 2 healthy and happy children.
We live in a host family of Punggols that young people in Singapore prefer, providing children with physical, mental and learning accommodation in a nature- and city-compatible environment.
Accommodation includes student guardianship fees, utilities, high-speed internet access, refrigeration equipment, dormitory hygiene, laundry service, breakfast, dinner (two meals during school hours). Public holidays or school holidays (early, lunch, and dinner). We have 2 rooms (2 people).
We also offer airport transfers, and student accommodation costs S$ 1300 per month.
- Bikes for use
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
We are located in the northeast of Singapore, only 15 minutes drive from the international airport, 2 minutes walk (300 meters) to the bus station with multiple bus lines, light rail station, brand new shopping mall, food court, local snacks, supermarket, barber shop , medical office... Around the home is a famous waterway city, walk to the beach for 15 to 20 minutes (1000 meters), you can also enjoy the cool evening wind on the safe bicycle lane, nearby kindergartens...
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
1. Please treat this as your home. We all come together to keep it clean. When you get home, please lock the door.
2. Please respect each other so that you can get along well.
3. In order not to let the bacteria outside bring home, please wash your hands and feet when you get home.
4. Please don't bring strangers to your home. If necessary, have asked the guardian.
5. If you have a mobile phone or a computer with noise, use headphones.
6. Do not smoke or fight.
7. Please remember to turn off the water when it is not in use.
8. Please keep the shared toilet clean.
9. Put dirty clothes in the basket every day before 8:00 to prepare for washing. If it is too late, it may not be washed out in time every other day.
10. Breakfast every day ==〉 After grooming, before going to school. One night before school, please confirm the breakfast content.
Dinner every day ==>6.30pm is ready. If you go home late for dinner, please let me know soon. If you don’t eat dinner late, please also
11. No schooling period:
Breakfast ==>7am to 10.30am
Lunch ==>12pm to 2pm
Dinner ==>6.30pm to 8.30pm
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.