About the Homestay
Our place is modern new landed house, which was newly rebuilt. We hoped to provide cosy home and to make sure our guests feel comfortable at home too.
We hoped to rent out to profession couple / single / homestay students.
- Personal private ensuite bathroom (no need to share with strangers) with 24hr hot water heater, aircon, bed, wardrobe, aircon, fan, high speed Wifi, balcony access,
- 24hr checking via special card access, No curfews (but do keep noise level down after 12am)
- Light cooking using shared microwave oven for coffee & breakfast preparation,
- Unlimited usage of washing machine
- Self service kettle (shared) for hot water
- Iron and board (shared)
- Shared fridge
. You can chill at the balcony or living room whenever u like.
- Set of clean bedsheet and linen and pillows for your stay.
- private passenger lift, shared pantry usage on the 4th floor balcony of common fridge, microwave oven, hot water kettle.
- FOOD & AMENITIES WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY
- Within 5 Minutes walk, you can walk to Hougang MRT, Hougang shopping malls, neighbourhood food courts, nearby 24hr NTUC supermarket to get essential groceries, and 3 coffeeshop / food court for cheap and good food.
You name it, we've probably got it
:) Plenty of good affordable vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options consisting of malay, indian, chinese, thai, italian, western, japanese, taiwan food, pizza, soup, Kentucky KFC, MacDonald, Subway, Starbuck and more. Money Changers, Sim cards, Photographic needs, Electronic needs, Post office, Banks, Police station, Church, Temple, Mosque
- You can use the public swimming pool and public gym & sports complex for gym workout and trackfield as you wish during your stay.
EXCELLENT LOCATION NEAR TRAIN STATIONS
Public transport is very convenient where you can get walk to nearest Hougang MRT, within 5 mins ride reach Serangoon MRT & Serangoon NEX mega shopping mall with cinemas & Serangoon mrt where you can change to north-east line or circle line to get everywhere in Singapore.
- 20 min MRT ride to Dhoby Ghaut & Clark Quay & Chinatown MRT stations (Central Business District)
- 16 min MRT ride to Little India MRT, 24hr Mustaffa shopping mall
- I occasionally have the pleasure of inviting guests for events i organise, attend or to keep guests company for a meal within the neighbourhood. It changes from one guest to the next. Sometimes guests are very busy or i myself am very busy.
- I shall be personally shown and orientate the new occcupier the transports MRT / buses interchange and the amenities nearby the neighbourhood especially during the first day check-in.
- As Host had managed mutliple properties in singapore, guest may not see him but he will always personally onsite for any physical matters.
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
FOOD & AMENITIES WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY
Within 5 Minutes walk, you can walk to Hougang MRT, Hougang shopping malls, neighbourhood food courts, nearby supermarket to get essential groceries, and 3 coffeeshop / food court for cheap and good food.
You name it, we've probably got it
:) Plenty of good affordable vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options consisting of malay, indian, chinese, thai, italian, western, japanese, taiwan food, pizza, soup, Kentucky KFC, MacDonald, Subway, Starbuck and more. Money Changers, Sim cards, Photographic needs, Electronic needs, Post office, Banks, Police station, Swimming pool, Church, Temple, Mosque
10 Minutes walk to Hougang public swimming & sports complex for gym workout.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
No party, no pet, no smoking, no visitors in the bedroom, no drinking at home. Keep bathroom and room clean. Be green - save electricity when not-in-use/ not necessary.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.