About the Homestay
Comfortable bedrooms (1 double + 1 triple) in a small apartment located near the fantastic "Hospital de San Pau" recinto modernista, and just 5 minutes walk to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia. In the bathroom there are a hair dryer, shampoo, body cream and soap you can use. In the kitchen you will have your space to let your food and cook your meals. You could use the washing machine. You have a Pharmacy (till 19:00h). There are a 24 hours groceries store and many supermarkets too. You will share the flat only with me, a Latin American guy who likes techno scene and work in marketing. I will be available for anything you need. Hope hear from you soon!. CHECK IN: Monday to Friday only from 19:00h to 6:30h. Weekends from 8:00h to 22:00h. CHECK OUT: Any time. NOTE: For safety reasons children under 13 are not allowed.
- Internet Access
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Walking along the Paseo Gaudi you can find a great gastronomic offer: Cafes, Tapas, Crepes, Bar, etc.
Local Area Facilities
- Amusement Park
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. You make CHECK IN between 19:00h to 6:30h.
2. Show PASSPORTS and pay the total amount during CHECK IN to get the keys as any other hostel do.
3. I only can host 3 PEOPLE MAX per time.
4. Children - 13 years old not permitted.
5. Do not bring TOO BIG luggage.
6. Do not make much noise between 22:00h and 9:00h to respect the rest of the neighbors.
7. Everything you use (kitchen and bathroom) let it clean and in the order they were before you used them.
8. You can use common spaces BUT MY BEDROOM.
9. When you go out home leave all lights and appliances OFF and the door's house locked.
10. You come to Barcelona exclusively for Holidays (NO to work from home).
11. If you eat something from the fridge (other than little breakfast) you agree to replace it.
12. NO parties.
13. CHECK OUT any time (just let me know to coordinate).
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
Alejandro's house is well located (near the beautiful Hospital Sant Pau and metro stations). He is a nice and helpful host, discreet but always available if you need anything. I'll recommand him to anyone that wants to stay in Barcelona
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) and a 25% deposit using a choice of payments: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal. The deposit is collected in advance on behalf of the host to protect against no show or late cancellations (within 7 days of arrival). You then pay your host the balance due on arrival. The 25% deposit payment is made to the host 2 business days after your scheduled arrival date. This deposit payment will only be refunded if you cancel the booking at least 7 full days prior to arrival.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.