About the Homestay
Private room, in shared apartment of 110 m2. Very well connected with a bus stop in front of the house and TWO subway stops: Line L2 (Lila) Monumental Stop Line L1 (Red) Stop Glorias You can go WALKING, to the most tourist areas, for example: To the Church of Sagrada Familia by Gaudí, 10 minutes to Barcelona Beach, 20 minutes, Plaza Catalunya (Ramblas), 25 minutes
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Very well connected with a bus stop in front of the house and TWO subway stops: Line L2 (Lila) Monumental Stop Line L1 (Red) Stop Glorias You can go WALKING, to the most tourist areas, for example: To the Church of Sagrada Familia by Gaudí, 10 minutes to Barcelona Beach, 20 minutes, Plaza Catalunya (Ramblas), 25 minutes
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Formas de Pago:
Deberá pagar a través de transferencia bancaria el 50% del total, así quedará reservada la habitación.
Políticas de Cancelación:
Si cancela después de las 24 horas de la reserva. NO SE RETORNARÁ ningún dinero (ni de la reserva, ni ningún otro dinero que pueda haber pagado con anterioridad)
Normas de la casa:
- No annoying noises can be made, (loud music, loud laughter, talking on the strong phone) as the law of 22:00 h. at 09:00 am (and during the siesta hours). Please be prudently silent and discreet.
- Be cautious when closing the doors and closing with the keys, since noise is made.
- DO NOT walk in underwear around the house; It's in bad taste.
- Inside the apartment is NOT allowed, drugs or narcotics of any kind. Or arrive drugged, drunk or maintain any illegal or unlawful behavior, it will cause IMMINENT cancellation of the reservation.
- No parties, loud music or any behavior that may disturb the neighbors. In the case of a disturbance in the community, the police can be called and guests are asked to leave the property immediately. It is also not allowed to receive visitors.
- At check-in (or another day) we will request, and only for security reasons, an identification such as a passport or identity document to which we will take a photograph.
- The loss of the key forces you to pay € 35, and the host will give you the old bowler / lock with the remaining keys.
- Guests are responsible for their personal belongings. We do not accept any responsibility for theft or loss of personal belongings.
- Every time you leave the house, nothing stays on, kitchen, room lights, toilets and common areas ...
- Remember NOT to leave the key inserted behind the door when leaving. In the event that this happens, you must cover all expenses incurred.
- You must leave the sink, the kitchen, small dining room, etc. .. as clean as you found them.
- The garbage that they make, they must throw them when leaving every day.
- For long-term guests, they must clean the entire house at random.
Not this one allowed for tourist use, it can only under his responsability to rent it.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.