About the Homestay
Enjoy a spacious room with a large window that opens up to a view of the downtown, a very comfy bed, a shared bathroom with rain showerhead on one of the most beautiful streets in the most wonderful neighbourhood of Barcelona.
* Please contact me if the dates you want is blocked
* The flat is located in the Gothic * Subway station Liceu in 1 minute on foot * Steps away from Las Ramblas, Boqueria Market, Santa Maria del Pi, Plaza Sant Jaume, Chatedral, Plaza del Rey, Plaza Cataluña
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
The flat is in the heart of Barcelona, in fact it is one of the most beautiful areas where you can stay and even more if you are a foreigner..
There is everything nearby ... There is the Boqueria market, a supermarket, bars, cafes, churches ... For more reference the Plaza del Pi.
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
* Please treat our house like you would treat your own. That includes, shoes off at the front door please.
* No parties and no one staying who have not booked in - Thank you.
* I would prefer no smokers please.
* No pets.
* Please, if you check out on weekdays, it must be at 8h30 am.
* No drugs nor alcohol.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.