About the Homestay
Welcome! You will like living here if...
- You are looking for a quiet neighbourhood: little noise and good atmosphere. Very close to Collserola for walking or doing sports.
- You use public transport: Valldaura metro station is five minutes away and Horta is ten minutes away. If you want to go out of the city, you can do it right away, avoiding all the traffic in the centre of Barcelona. If you have car, there is open parking.
- You prefer quality to quantity. The flat is small but cosy. Common areas: living room, kitchen, bathroom and room for home office.
- For me it is important that you feel at ease. I like to take care of details If you want, I can give you recommendations about the city, places to visit, activities to do... I love travelling and I am sure you will enjoy Barcelona!
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
A very quiet neighborhood, with little noise and good atmosphere with squares, pedestrian areas, parks, bars, cafes,... The Collserola mountain is very close. 15 min from the city center. Good transport with bus and subway.
Local Area Facilities
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
You can makenuse of all common areas. Always with respect, order and cleanliness of your space. Enjoy your stay!
No pets (although I love it), no smoke.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.