About the Homestay
"Rooms in the center of the city, clean and comfortable, just minutes from the beach and main tourist attractions and Within a family to help them in every moment, enjoy your stay in the best possible way and discover the different faces of Barcelona .. .. "
Price includes a light breakfast will.
- Internet Access
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Centrally located and close to major tourist attractions. It is located 5 minutes walk from the Parque de la Ciutadella, or the zoo, or the Arc de Triomphe. A 10 minute walk from the beach, Casino, Plaza de Toros or the Born district, the Picasso Museum. 15 minutes from the Sagrada Familia. Is close to Metro stations Navy and Bogatel, the Marina tram, Railroad commuter Arc de Triomphe and the station France, the Nord station, bus station in Barcelona live in the family home with a child. No pets and no smoking.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Amusement Park
- Water sports
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- The entrance to the house, to new hosts is from 16 AM.
- The room will be Announced on Agreed before 12pm.
- If for travel, it is Necessary, you can leave your luggage in place That you can remove the prompted Until them or enter the room.
- No pets allowed. Smoking is not allowed.
- The sheets and towels are changed weekly.
- The price include breakfast, It only served from 8 am to 9am.
- Guests have no access to the kitchen.
- Picasso room has a small fridge and microwave for guest to store food.
Smoking is not allowed.
Sehr netter Vermieter, sehr netter Sohn.
Leider gehört dringend geputzt in diesem Haus (Bad.....), das Zimmer selbst war sauber.
Es war kein Frühstück dabei, obwohl angekündigt.
La salle de bain n 'est pas propre et l' accueil est plus que moyen...Seul avantage la proximité du coeur historique. Je ne recommande pas cependant sauf si vous aimez cuire sans clim dans une chambre surchauffée. ..
This guest awarded the host 3 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.
A éviter. C'est limite insalubre. Sale, avec des bestioles dans la sale de bain une propreté douteuse. Le petit déjeuner est servi au café du coin ce qui est une bonne chose vu la crasse de la cuisine.
Please dont go there ! It is dirty and very expansive for this dirty flat.
Hector accorde peu d'importance à ses hôtes. C'est vraiment très cher pour la prestation et l 'appartement n'est pas très propre. je ne conseille pas. La propreté est limite.
Location was good, wifi worked well, place needed a deep clean, especially bathroom.
Very helpfull and centric location
A estadia não foi má, esteve entre o bom e o mau, Hector é uma pessoa super simpatica, disposta a ajudar em tudo, a indicar sitios para visitar e o que de melhor fazer.
Nos chegamos tarde e não existiu nenhum problema com isso.
Em relação ao quarto e à casa, o local não é muito limpo, nota-se a falta de limpeza, os lençois nao pareciam lavados. e com bastante po, o beliche é relativamente baixo, se a pessoa que ficar na cama de baixo for grande tem alguma dificuldade. O espaço é bom para ficar 1/2 noites não mais que isso.
Je ne recommande pas la chambre avec les lits superposés car il n'y a pas vraiment de fenêtre dans celle là et il y a des bêtes dans le lit qui nous ont piquées.
Cela dit, Hector est quelqu'un de sympas.
I stayed in the single room for 7 nights during july 2016.
+ The location of the appartment is good, it's near to Marina metro station and it is 1 km from the beach
+ Wifi worked well
- Room is small and very hot, there isn't any income for fresh air if you don't open the door
- Room cannot be locked outside so anyone can just visit inside when you are somewhere else
- Room/appartment wasn't too clean. Bed sheets were ok.
- Host doesn't speak english almost at all.
- There wasn't laundry service available even though it is listed in the house description
All in all, maybe 1 night stay is ok but I wouldn't recommend to stay longer.