About the Homestay
My house is next to the holy family and 3 km from the beach you can go by bus. We are a family of four parents and two girl and boy aged 16 and 17 respectively and two pets (dogs) children live in the house.
We have 4 rooms of which 3 are available for guests and a bathroom.
They welcome all our guests rooms reserved personalmente.Las are exposed in the photos.
We are Hispanic family -Switzerland so spoken German, Spanish, also speak English although the children speak English perfectly hosts (parents) talk less, of course also speak Catalan.
The use of the kitchen and common parts can be used with prior notice to the owners (extra cost).
- Pets (Indoor)
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm on each floor
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is 10 minutes from the Ramblas (city center) Metro and bus 1 minute from our home. It is a very safe and lazona neighborhood is full of restaurants and cafes in 10 minutes you will find the Casa Mila and Casa Batllo Gaudi very good combination for visiting Barcelona.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Light Breakfast
Time out of the room at 12:00.
Please occupy the rooms from 14:00 hours to clean them.
Groups who rent the entire floor there is an extra charge for cleaning.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
Well we arrived at Ginas House. They were very nice and helpful to us. The rooms were really nice and cozy and the best thing was that we were able to use their kitchen so we could make our own breakfast. Thank you Gina and Alberto for everything.
Gina was very friendly, the room was small but comfortable.
The house had two adorable dogs. The apartment is well connected by bus and metro. There are shops near and sagrada familia is 10 minutes nearly.
Nice, friendly family, safe home.
Lacks in hygiene and cleanness, dog hair . The room and the bathroom were not clean. Very strong, unpleasant smell in the room. No kettle to make tea/coffee. I was asked to use the microwave to heat water!
Una família estupenda. Muy amables, me ayudaron a encontrar los sitios turísticos. Me atendieron para encontrar el piso muy bien. Sabían hablar en alemán e inglés. La habitación sencilla pero tranquila, la cama doble fue toda para mi. La casa es antigua y la escalera estrecha, però cuando llegas al piso, te sorprende lo bien que está. Te dejan usar la cocina libremente y te incluyen el desayuno. Tienen WiFi libre y te dan un juego de llaves para que tengas libertad de entrar y salir.
- I spend 3 nights here
- rang the door bell and announce myself in english, but they only did reply in spanish and didn´t open the door, although I told them my arrivel time a few days before and they knew I only speak german and english...a spanish lady from the street had to help me to come into the house
- the mother respond my questions with the help of her son in a mix of english, german and spanish
- they gave me a smaller room than I´ve booked, but for the same money. Unfortunately I realized it to late. In the other room, there were already guests.
- They didn't like to talk with me, but gave me a key. So I could leave the house and come back like I wanted.
- metro station and bus station is near, a coffee bar is only a few meters away
- the house clean, much of toothpaste stains on the washbowl and dust in the bathroom
- checkout was very simple, I could leave the key on the table and went