About the Homestay
We are a small family (Victor & Deepika) with two kids (Methu & Binu) schooling, loved in hobbies as Swimming, Kayaking, Fishing, Cycling & also providing beauty care solutions in "Salon Deepika".
Live with us, Eat with us, Be a part of our family, we assure you a memorable experience of traditional hospitality. When you return home, you will bring back a memorable culture experience and the thought that you will always have a family to welcome you whenever you return to Sri Lanka.
Do not just visit.....Live it.....
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
We are at a most beautiful place on earth, Southern Coast of Sri Lanka, Katukurunda Junction, Kalutara South where the Kalu Ganga (one of the main rivers) meet the Indian Ocean. Also would like to make a note of the below super conveniences........
* Cargills Food City, Sathosa & other super markets
* Katukurunda Railway station
* Bus stand (busses to any destination in Sri Lanka at any time)
* Vehicle hiring facilities & Tour packages round SL
* Tuk Tuk at any time
* Bicycle hiring (04 mountain & racing bicycles)
* Fishing excitement
* Boat rides & Water Sports (yet & cat marine)
* Govt & Pvt hospital & Aryuvedic hospital
* Kalutara lagoon (Where Kalu Ganga meets Indian ocean)
* Broad Beach (Sun & bath)
* Kalutara Bodhiya, Kalutara Holy Cross Church, Temple & Mosque
* Eco-friendly environment & entertainment at Thudugala , Mathugama & Molkawa (Kukule Ganga)
* Tea, Rubber & Cinnamon plantations & Tea & Rubber factory attractions (taste Ceylon Tea)
* Avani Kalutara (operates under Serendib Leisure) & other small scale boutique type hotels & pubs
* Boat houses , Water sports (Karadiya & Miridiya)
* Deep Water diving & Karadiya Miridiya Fishing
* Easy access to Kalutara North, Beruwala, Wadduwa, Moraggala & Hikkaduwa tourist attractions
* Batik shops, Spa units, Travel agent, Lobster & Pizza Restaurants
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Water sports
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
Diet Type available on request
Please enjoy your stay and treat our home as your own home.
Most importantly you need to be relaxed & loving with all what you do...............
Smoking is allowed indoors and outdoors.
Our stay with Victor,Deepika and children in 2019 for 9 weeks we would like everyone to know what lovely genuine people they are so hard working with a lovely house and pool nothing was to much trouble for them although they both work so hard in their business and job we both feel as we are now part of each others family and hope to welcome them to our home in due course
Home from home! Victor and chuttie made our stay a fantastic experience and with their children who enjoyed our company as well as we theirs! The room was clean and tidy with a great wet room.
Victor and Chuttie are very busy people but always had time for us.
The breakfast was delicious fresh and different every day.
Location both handy for beach, restaurants and railway/bus connections.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.