About the Homestay
We would love to welcome you to our modern friendly home in Winchmore Hill, north London. Close to shops cafes, parks and public transport. 30 minutes to central London. Approx hour from Heathrow airport and 45 minutes from City London airport.We specialise in providing an English speaking family home in a clean, warm and friendly environment. The quoted price INCLUDES: Bed, Continental BREAKFAST, unlimited hot water, Use of washing machine and room cleaning. My partner is a lawyer and I work as a project manager for a professional membership body. I have two teenagers. One is 18( boy) and hoping to go to University in October to study Business. The other is 13(girl) and in secondary school. Both teenagers are into music, social media, sports and hanging out with their friends. My partner is an excellent cook. Her speciality is Asian food, but she is very creative in the kitchen and can cook a variety of dishes from different cultures.We are happy for you to make use of the kitchen and have space for you to store foodstuffs. We have a lovely garden for you to enjoy in the summer. We have a 2 year old cat Izzie who is very friendly but spends most of
her time eating or sleeping!
I am sure you will have a lovely time staying with us.
- Bikes for use
- Games Room
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is in a safe and quiet suburb. It is located near a number of local parks and cafes and transport.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Half Board
- Packed lunch
1. Please respect our home but feel at home
2. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
3. Please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house.
4. Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first.
5. Please help yourself to breakfast (cereal, toast, fruit, tea/coffee/juice).
6. You can use the fridge and microwave, cooker ,plates and cutlery.
7. No hot food to be taken into the bedroom.
8. Please leave the bathroom clean.
9. Keep noise to a minimum after 12.00pm midnight.
10. Payment in full is required on arrival.
11. Our refund and cancellation policy is as that of Homestay.com. Therefore if you cancel less than 7 days before your arrival day no refund is due.
12. Please do not adjust the heat settings yourself, ask me and I will happily do it for you
Smoking is not allowed.
Une famille joviale, aux petits soins et extrêmement généreuse. Je me suis sentie chez moi dès mon arrivée. Je n'aurais pas pu rêver mieux !
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.