About the Homestay
I have a bright, and nice furnished basement suite (entry level) with a private bathroom, small kitchenette with microwave, no stove and no cooking (please see Rules), cabinets and small refrigerator, a walk-in closet, fireplace. Private backyard. Includes a Full size bed, small dining table. Access to washer and dryer. Basic cable TV, Internet, space is only for one person. Limited number of visitors. Overnight stays has to be pre-arranged at least 24-hour in advance for an additional charge. Close to Public Transportation (bus/Metro). One min away from I-495 and close to I-270, Metro Bus, Medical Center and Grosvenor Metro station. No smoking. No Pets.
Payment: Full payment is due in advance for day and week and one month stay in through Homestay. For a more than a month stay the payment is due in two installments: one month advance deposit and one month on arrival. Thank you.
- Pets Indoor
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Conveniently located close to Bus stop and Metro stations, shopping Malls, restaurants, Apple and Amazon stores.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- Limited number of visitors. Overnight stays should be pre-arranged at least 24-hours in advance, for an additional charge.
- No shoes indoor, please
- Remove his/her personal trash
- Food preparation is limited to warming up in the microwave and making tea/coffee. No cooking!
- No Pets are allowed
- Private entry with weekly access to the washer and dryer
- No Gas heater is allowed. Adding electrical devices other than phone, computer, printer or iPad should be agreed in advance
- Owner reserves the right for a weekly walk-in through the unit to ensure cleanness of the place
- Owner reserves the right to access the area for required maintenance work
- More than a week stay, requires a month-to-month contract
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.