About the Homestay
Our cool and comfortable studio apartment with a private bathroom has a true feel of the city..Its comfortable and fits two and is centrally located on a quiet street, just one block from all major public transportation..Enjoy
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our home is located in the South Bronx,on a quiet neighborhood, 15 min from Manhattan .The Subway & bus is 2 min walk, and the airport is 30 minutes by mass transit. ...
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Use of Kitchen
1) Check in is between 5pm and 6 pm. Please call, or text me at least 6hrs in advance and let me know if you will be coming in after 6pm. I work at nights and I have to make other arrangements to accommodate you..
2) Please respect other, no loud noise after 10pm.
3) Also there is a hair dryer in bathroom. .
4) Light Breakfast included
5) There is an extra bed available for a 3rd person, for an extra cost of $15/night
6) prepayment is required at booking (100% of reservation )through paypal or visa/master/Discover cards. I will send an invoice to your email or supply your credit card number and expire date. Your information is secure with me.
7) Deposit Policy
100 percent of the total reservation amount will be charged prior to arrival.
8) Cancellation Policy
If cancelled or modified later upto 90 days 25% of booking is charged, after 90 days prior to arrival or incase of a no-show 100% of reservation is charged.
Amex,Visa,MasterCard and discover accepted
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.