About the Homestay
Be welcome in our quiet, beautiful home; ideal for travelers who want an oasis of peace and relaxation to return to after a busy day in the city.
- Games Room
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located on the east side of the street in a residential area.
The bus stop across the street is for the B15 Bus, which goes to JFK.
We're a 12 minute walk from the 3/4 subway lines at Utica Ave and a 13 minute walk from the C train at Ralph Ave.
By subway train, we're 35 minutes away from Chinatown and downtown Manhattan.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- We have a front metal door, then a front wooden door, then a vestibule and another door. We ask that the front two doors are kept locked at all times.
- Quiet hours depend on the guests, but we generally keep it quiet from 10pm-8am on week days and 1am-10am weekends. If you need more quiet time, please let us know! We'd like to work with our guests to ensure they can comfortably sleep and relax.
- Only flush toilet paper in the toilets. No paper towels, cotton balls, q tips, maxi pads, tampons, face wipes, etc. There are trash cans in the bathrooms to handle all other paper/fabric/soft items.
- It is not required but it is appreciated if you take shoes off in the house. NYC streets can get gross and we try not to track grime in.
- No torrenting on illegal sharing websites. Our internet service tracks illegal downloads carefully and will report any infractions.
Smoking is not allowed.
I loved absolutely everything about my stay. Eugenia and Maxwell are adorable; the room was warm, comfortable and it had lots of space and light. The neighbourhood is nice, the commute to NYC is not very long and I felt truly at home. I had all I needed: a nice bathroom, a great kitchen and a washer and a dryer I could use. Plus I enjoyed the company of the four wonderful cats. I hope I can come back some other time!
nous avons été tres tres bien recu le logement était impeccable les hotes tres gentils et hospitalier tres belle experiences
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.