About the Homestay
I have a nice private fully furnished room available! It’s conveniently located in a nice, quiet & cozy 2-story 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house in a safe & friendly neighborhood in North Hollywood, CA. You will always see neighbors jogging & walking their dogs (day & night). Bathrooms & living spaces will be shared with me, my wife & possibly other guest(s). We do have a washer & dryer available & parking will not be an issue. We also have a beautiful relaxing gazebo & mini-golf course in our patio for your enjoyment. My wife & I both work in the medical field & have had our COVID vaccines already.
Payment: You can either pay the full balance payment on arrival OR 50% prior to arrival & 50% on arrival. Whatever works best for you is fine with me. I do accept: Cash, Zelle, Venmo or PayPal payments.
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
My house is conveniently located in a safe & friendly neighborhood in North Hollywood, CA. It’s located just minutes away from literally everything!
- Bus Stop: 2 mins walk from my house.
- Airport: 13 mins from Bob Hope Airport in Burbank, CA.
- Train Station: 10 mins from North Hollywood Metro Station.
- Theme Park: 15 mins from Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Downtown LA: 25 mins away.
- Sports Arena: 25 mins from Staples Center, Dodger Stadium & 50 mins away from SoFi Stadium.
- Colleges: 10 mins from LAVC & 20 mins from CSUN.
- Major Freeways: (My house is right off the 170 freeway). Near access to the 101 & 5 freeways.
- Hospitals: 7 mins from Kaiser Permanente in Panorama City, CA & 13 mins away from Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, CA.
- Hiking Trails & Parks.
- Comedy Shows.
- Shopping areas all around the neighborhood!
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Amusement Park
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- No drugs, illegal substances & activities.
- No parties/events.
- No shoes in the house.
- No overnight guest(s).
Since I have my wife & possibly other guest(s) in the house, their safety & comfort are my main priority.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.