About the Homestay
No better place to enjoy your stay in NYC...My daughter and myself enjoying hosting students and have been for five years.
You can fall asleep in the evenings in the quiet district of the LES & awake in the morning with a stunning view of the Freedom Tower (World Trade Center).
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Stay in a large NYC apartment with all the comforts of home...a comfortable, centrally located haven in a spacious 3 bedroom apartment on the Lower East Side of Manhattan!
Conveniently located on Grand st, close to all the bars, boutiques & restaurants, but not so close that it is too noisy to relax, get the peace & quiet you will need to sleep at night.
Please send me a message first before making a reservation!
• Very spacious 3 bedroom apartment with 1 full bath and 1 ½ bath (about 1,400 square feet - so BIG for New York) with all the comforts of home on the Lower East Side.
• Your own Private Bedroom - Spacious Full Size Bed – with a desk, chair, desk lamp, standing lamp, nightstand, full-length mirror and tall dresser. Plenty of lighting. (Sorry I can only accommodate 1 guest - Rule of my building management)
• Clean freshly washed sheets and towels waiting for you.
• There is a big closet, with plenty of hangers, were you can take the clothes out from suitcase, hang them up to avoid getting wrinkles. Also, there are extra sheets, towels & a hamper as well.
• The Full bath – Bathtub, Shower, Hair dryer, and Flatiron. Space supplied for your toiletries. All the shampoo and soap supplied.
• Large kitchen - Large, open plan with everything you would ever need to cook a wonderful meal. Kitchen Aid major appliances, Dishwasher, Spacious counter tops. Over-the-counter Microwave. Brand new Kitchen Aid Coffee maker. All-Clad Tea Pot. All-Clad pots and pans.
• Very large stylish living room, you are more than welcome to sit down and spend time in.
• Complimentary (and fast!) wireless connections (wi-fi) throughout the entire apartment.
• High Speed Internet (Fios)
• 42’ Flat Screen HDTV, (Netflix)
• Premium Cable (HBO, Showtime, Bravo).
• Premium Cable Access also on your laptop, Ipad and iphone (HBO, Showtime, Bravo).
• Large dining area - seats lots, great views from my living room of downtown and the Freedom Tower. Feel free to have your meals at the dining table. Work on your laptops or just hang out, it’s your place to feel at home.
• The building has 24/7 security staff, along with elevators in the building.
• Hardwood floors throughout the whole apartment.
• Lots of windows throughout – so the apartment gets lots of sunlight.
• Full air conditioning / heating in the room.
• Washer / dryer – are available in the building.
• Utilities are included in the total cost.
• Citibike's just across the street.
• 7-minute walk from local subway trains F, J, M, Z
( Subway Stations: Delancey Street/Essex and East Broadway).
• Right in front of the location: Buses: M14A, M14D, M22, M21
• Supermarket for easy grocery shopping is across the street.
Whole Foods Organic market and Essex Street Market close by as well.
• 24 hour Deli across the street that has drinks & snacks.
• Drugstore, a 2-minute walk around the corner.
24/7 drugstore just a four block walk up the street.
• You will be sharing the apartment with me & my 16 year old (very cool).
• I enjoy meeting new people and I'm super fun. If guest would like, they can join me to events, go to dinner, or just say hi and go about your day.
• My home is quiet, and feels homey. You can relax, read a book, watch TV or take a nap.
• I look forward to having you stay at my place! :)
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Part-payment is due in advance. PayPal accepted for payment. Balance due one arrival day.
Cancellation Policy: We ask our guests to give us at least 30 days’ notice for any cancellation. Any cancellation later than this will not be refunded.”
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) and a 25% deposit using a choice of payments: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal. The deposit is collected in advance on behalf of the host to protect against no show or late cancellations (within 7 days of arrival). You then pay your host the balance due on arrival. The 25% deposit payment is made to the host 2 business days after your scheduled arrival date. This deposit payment will only be refunded if you cancel the booking at least 7 full days prior to arrival.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.