About the Homestay
I live in a nice Residential Complex building with doormen and high Security in and out.
There are 6 buildings in the Complex : A, B, C, D, E and F.
The flat is located on the 6th Floor of the E BUILDING.
I can offer right now a FURNISHED SPACE in a Living Room area FOR ONE PERSON ONLY : MAN PREFERABLY
* it comes with a single bed, a high dresser with a lamp and a night stand.
*GLBT Friendly- Open Minded.
*I’m 2 blocks away to a nearest metro stop with many buses and trains to everywhere.
*I’m 3 stops to 53rd St. Lexington Ave. on the E line. ( Midtown Manhattan).
*Location is very good to Midtown and it’s only 12 mins. ride.
*Also Im near LGA ( 15 mins. by bus Q70)
* Neighborhood is very SAFE and very quiet even late at night.
* 24/7 New York Metro system.
* Many great shops nearby.
* There a laundry Room in the basement for self service.
* Also We have a Laundry service (wash and fold ) add fees.
Sorry, My homestay does not provide with breakfast.
Option 2.- * A COMFY TWIN BED IN A SHARED BEDROOM, It’s a bedroom with 2 separate beds. You will sleep in a comfortable Twin sized bed and I will sleep in the other bed. It can be up to 2 closer friends or a couple.
I HAVE A GREAT PRIVATE BEDROOM FOR ONE or TWO PEOPLE.
It’s a huge and clean furnished bedroom with a double sized bed, a big window. It’s on the 6th floor of the Building.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have.
* it can be for a solo traveler, a couple or 2 friends.
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
* Im 2 blocks to a major Metro station in the area.
* I’m 3 Metro Stops to 53rd St. Lexington Ave. Station - MIDTOWN MANHATTAN ( about 12 mins. ride station to station)
* LGA :It’s 15 mins. by bus from Lga Airport. = Q70 Bus.
* JFK :It’s 4 Stops from Jamaica Station, after the AirTrain from the Airport.
* I’m 3 stops to a Mall called Queens Mall Center by the R / M line.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Use of Kitchen
*If you are interested in stay in my home :
- Send your complete profile or some information about yourself.
- And a quick photo. I need to know who’s coming to my home. Hope you understand it.
* Please, No shoes inside. You can bring Sleepers.
* Please, be quiet after 10 pm. (Due to building’s rules and other guests.
* Be Clean, Considerate and Tidy.
* No Pets allowed.
* Please be careful and quieter when you return at night because other guests will go to work in the morning.
* Take a quick shower when you arrive home. It will helps to maintain your body and bed clean and you will sleep better and fresh.
LITE BREAKFAST: in
Sorry, my homestay does not provide any breakfast.
* Your total payment will due at your arrival time. No exception.
* Cash only.
* Please, after your booking email me a copy of your Ids government issues and passport front and back for each person. People with non Ids. can’t stay.
( for security purposes only)
Smoking is not allowed.
I find that homestay very clean and there are many restaurants and other shops n very close to Time Square like 20 min by train. Jon was very nice with me.
How do I book?
Contact the host about your stay - tell them a little about yourself, why you are staying and ask any questions you have about their homestay. You will be able to book immediately after sending your message.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.