About the Homestay
Welcome to Orange County! Private bedroom with private bathroom in a shared beautiful & casual California home.
**Please read entire listing and house rules to ensure this is the right stay for you! **
This is a Private Room in a shared Santa Ana home. This listing does not include use of the rest of the home & kitchen.
*Walking distance to Target & Starbucks
*1-3 minute drive from major highways: 22 FWY, 5 FWY and 55 FWY
*10 minutes to Little Saigon
*15 minutes to Disneyland
*20 minutes to the beaches
*Minutes from numerous grocery stores, restaurants, fast food, and gas stations.
This room is perfect for responsible, easy-going guests on a budget who are traveling by themselves, with friends or family and are considerate of others!
Here’s what you will be getting:
• Easy self check-in with a keypad.
• Clean bedroom with a private attached bathroom. We provide a room lock & key for your peace of mind.
• Queen size bed with brand new mattress.
• Linens and towels are provided.
• Flat screen TV with ROKU (online streaming direct to your TV). Bring your own Netflix, Hulu etc. accounts!
• Our bathroom has all the necessities; shower, sink, and toilet. We provide fresh towels, shampoo, conditioner and soap.
• Self-serve Keurig coffee and tea available in the kitchen :)
• Laundry is not currently available
• There is central air conditioning A/C and heating in the house. Temperature is controlled by your hosts. We typically turn off AC when weather cools off. No special requests please. The bedroom has an extra fan if needed.
• Pet friendly – owner pre-approval required. $35 one time pet fee, and possible pet deposit.
Our room is simple yet cost effective. What a great deal! Thanks for looking, make sure to book our place now before your dates get taken!
• ALSO PLEASE NOTE: *** The maximum guests allowed are 2 people, and it must be the ones you've mentioned who will be coming to stay at my home. NO UNREGISTERED GUESTS without prior permission. Any unregistered guests seen on the property will be charged a minimum fee of $50 per person per night, and possibly result in eviction. This is for your safety as well as for our other guests.
No parties, drugs, illegal activity, loud music, events, or outside guests allowed.
For your safety, we have video surveillance outside at the front door, garage, front yard and back yard to ensure you are safe during your stay. Those who do not follow these rules will be reported to Airbnb for an extra charge out of your deposit or eviction with no refund.
Easy self-check in with a keypad!
CHECK - IN: 3pm - anytime.
CHECK - OUT: 11am
We offer early check-ins for $25 extra fee. Please read house rules for details.
We require all of our guests to have completed their verifications including uploading their government ID.
***ENTIRE PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 3 HOURS OF BOOKING, OR BEFORE CHECK-IN, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST.*** We do not hold our calendar for potential guests until payment is completed in full. We accept Venmo, Paypal, Zelle.
Thank you for your interest!
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
This home is in a cute Santa Ana neighborhood.
Walking or short driving distance to many convenience stores (Target, Walgreens, CVS), pharmacies, fast food places and close to highways (22, 5 and 55 FWYs)
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
In order to book this listing, you must read carefully and confirm your agreement to all of our house rules, which are in place for your safety as well as ours & fellow guests’.
• You are about to book a PRIVATE ROOM with a PRIVATE bathroom. This is not a listing for an entire home, and does not include kitchen access except for microwave, toaster and shared use of the fridge.
• Your private bathroom door is located inside your room, please note it is separated by a barn door that has no lock from the inside.
• This is a SHARED home: There are other awesome guests in the house. Please be considerate of others. We do expect our guests to be courteous of others in the house.
• This is a budget friendly, simple yet clean and convenient short term rental – please adjust your expectations accordingly and you will enjoy our home!
• Please read the listing carefully. What is listed and pictured is what is provided. We do not want guests to have expectations of amenities we do not include in our listings.
• If you have questions/concerns, you agree to message us as soon as possible so we can try to remedy them.
• Our house’s exterior is currently under renovation. You may see the owners working in the backyard or painting the house from 10am – 5pm. If this will bother you, we kindly suggest booking somewhere else.
• QUIET HOURS from 9 pm - 7am. The walls are a little thin. If you hear any loud noises that disturb you (other guests, their pets etc.), please let us know so we can try to fix it. We may not be aware of disturbances unless you alert us via messaging.
If checking in after 9pm, please LIFT UP your luggage so you don’t wake up the entire house
• You may smoke outside in the backyard, 15 feet from the house. No smoking inside, including vapes. Please be considerate of others trying to sleep – if you need to go outside/open the door multiple times late at night, this is not the right listing for you.
• LAUNDRY: We currently do not have a washer/dryer here, please be aware of this
• BYOS – Bring Your Own Socks. Shoes off in the house to help keep it clean and reduce noise. If you request in advance, we can provide disposable slippers.
• Turn off water, lights and TV when not in use. No tampering with the A/C or heating – we keep it locked since it’s a shared home.
• This listing is only for travelers/business travelers. Due to recent events, you are NOT allowed to bring excessive belongings into our home (more than 2 large pieces of luggage) - please book somewhere else if you’re moving with no storage unit or if your circumstances require you to bring with you more than 2 luggage’s worth of belongings. We may allow exceptions if you have discussed with us prior to your booking and we have approved your stay.
• We understand that accidents happen. If there are any accidents, please let us know immediately. We generally won't mind or charge as long as our guests are honest. If the damage is significant, guest agrees to pay for the damage or replacement of item. $15 charge if you lose the bedroom key.
• KITCHEN: No cooking is allowed. You can use our microwave & toaster, and use the fridge to store food. There is a Brita water filter available in the fridge and a coffee bar available. Please wash your own dishes and leave them to dry in the counter drying rack :)
• No candles, space heaters or open flames may be used in the house.
• PARKING: Please park in our driveway. If you do not see a space available, please send us a message so we can make arrangements. This street has permitted parking only, so if you park in the street you may receive a ticket from the city. Please notify us if you plan on bringing more than one car.
• NO unregistered guests allowed on the property without prior permission. Any unregistered guests seen on the property will be charged $50 per person (per night). Failure to comply with our house rules (that you agreed to by booking) may result in eviction.
• This is a pet friendly home, so please do not book here if you have allergies.
ANIMAL POLICY: **Please do not book unless you have asked us first: stating the number of animals, its age and the breed. If you book without FIRST asking us permission for your animal, we will cancel the booking.
We may allow a small-medium well-behaved dog or cat at a one time fee of $35 per pet.
Our walls are very thin - please do not request here if your dog has separation anxiety or tends to bark.
You may not leave your dog unattended if your dog tends to bark, as this will disturb other guests. You will be responsible for any damage from the pet or excessive shedding (minimum of additional $35 upon checkout if we have to pay our cleaners for a deep cleaning).
WIFI: You are not permitted to use our wifi for any improper sharing, downloading or streaming content such as movies, music, or software using P2P or torrenting software. We will be reporting any illegal usage to authorities.
PLEASE NOTE: It is strongly recommended that you obtain travel insurance when booking our home. Sometimes unforeseen circumstances happen which could cause you to cancel your trip. If you choose *not* to obtain travel insurance, please know that we will abide by our advertised cancellation policy and no refunds will be provided. If you choose to book this listing, that action constitutes agreement with this policy.
**NOTE ABOUT EARLY CHECK IN**
Our stated check-in time is 3 pm. HOWEVER, if you want and if we can accommodate, we may allow an early check in or luggage drop-off off between 12:30 pm - 3 pm for a $25 fee paid through Airbnb.
LONG TERM STAYS: Any stays longer than 10 days, you must message us prior to booking so we can discuss if this is a good fit for both you and us, as well as in consideration for our other guests. If you do not message us prior to booking, we may cancel your reservation.
We open our home for your family to enjoy, please treat our home as if it were yours.
Enjoy your stay and have a great time in Orange County!
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.