About the Homestay
ABOUT THE AREA:
This is a great place for those who really want more convenience, & places to visit during a short Mid-Term stay. There's a nearby large grocery store, a new multiplex movie theater, an art museum, popular restaurants, coffee shops, & 2 Metro Stations (on the red line), just blocks away.
ABOUT THIS ROOM:
This room is situated separately from all other parts of this house located on the upper level. It comes with access to a large (shower only), bathroom also located on the upper level. Next to this room is an additional small kitchenette that you'll have access to as well. The kitchenette includes a small frig., a single cup coffee maker, a microwave, 1 induction burner, and a table & 2 chairs.
Free wifi will be available plus weekly laundry services for a Fee, (machine washables only). You may request for an extension 30-60 days in advance by email after arrival. This is a non-smoking location at all times inside & out because children live next door. There’s another unit on the lower level where the host is located.
There is also a 3rd room on the upper level which is under construction and may become available in the future making the restroom shared. However, the time as to when it will be completed is unpredictable. It may be far in the future allowing the bathroom to be exclusive until further notice.
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
There are nearby popular restaurants, department & convenient stores, & a large grocery store to name a few. You may also enjoy additional attractions in the area such as a new multiplex movie theater, a new art museum, as well as other places to visit.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
* Scented candles, & incense are not allowed
* Smoking & hookah smoking, is not allowed anywhere in or on the property
* Please also note that this location is non-smoking outside because small children live next door, which is very close to the house.
* In an effort to not disturb neighbors, I have a "no front porch use policy"
after 10pm thru. 7am, but nobody hangs out on the front porch at night
* Make sure your bedroom door, & windows are locked when leaving out
* Each time you leave out always lock both front doors
* One guest or couples can reserve one room at the time of booking before
arrival but no additional guests are authorized afterwards...
* Please have your Passport &/or US Government issued ID ready on arrival
* The backyard is not available due to improvements in progress
* Please send messages via homestay.com thread first, if you have any questions unless you have an authorized email from the host, etc...
* Please do not arrive earlier than scheduled, which means - do not arrive before 3pm.
Smoking is not allowed.
This guest awarded the host 5 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.