About the Homestay
Welcome to MH Villa Saigon! Come and share Saigonese life style experiences with us in a beautiful private villa. Centrally located, we are just a few minutes from many Saigon's hot spots and immediately next to the canal where you can enjoy walking or jogging along the waterfront.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Come enjoy a lovely stay with us in the heart of Saigon. We're located in the lovely and safe alley in District 3 which is only a few minutes minutes to many Saigon's hot spots. Bus stops are abundant around so you can easily explore Saigon. If you need directions to any place, we can help you out!
Enjoy the early morning or late evening workout culture here in Saigon! Locals get up early before sunrise or go out after sunset to avoid the heat. We live less than a 30 sec walk away from a nice canal. You can go for a walk, run, or even bike along the canal for a good workout. There is outdoor workout equipment you can try out, just like the locals! There is also an aquatic center with an outdoor pool for you to do laps and cool off about 1.5 km walking from MH Villa.
We love cooking with our guests, so let us know if you want to try an authentic home-cooked meal. We can go to the local market (only 3-5 minutes from our place) with you then teach you how to cook Vietnamese / Asian dishes you could cook at home for your beloved family or even just yourself.
We hope you choose to share your Saigon experience with us in our lovely home!
MH Villa is located in a very convenience area of Saigon, only 3 minutes to a bus stop, 1.2 km to Saigon Train Station, about 5.2 km to the Tan Son Nhat International Airport, or we can help you to order taxi, get info on car / motorbike rental, or ticket booking.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
- Full Board
- Packed lunch
Diet Type available on request
- Your reservation only is confirmed when the room charged is paid. You can pay either by bank transfer/ PayPal/ Visa or Master Card in advance.
- Check-in time: after 2:00 PM - If you should arrive early, you are welcome to use the facilities while you wait for your guestroom to become available. Or if you wish to check-in before 14:00 (from 2 to 6 hours), a room rate surcharge of 50% for one night will apply.
- Check-out time: before 12:00 PM - Late check-out must depend on the status of vacant rooms and a surcharge will apply if:
* Late check-out before 18:00 : 50% of the room rate for 1 night
* Late check-out after 18:00 : 100% of the room rate for 1 night
- Cancellation policy: Please note, if cancelled, modified, or in case of no show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Please have your passports & current Vietnam visas ready upon your arrival available for us to submit to our local police department as it is a requirement for your stay and for your safety protection.
- Please use provided slippers inside the house.
- No pets.
- MUST REGISTER all visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. All visitors have to be accompanied with you (MH Villa's guest) to access only the common areas. You will be completely responsible for the actions of your guests as well as any damages that you caused, including being negligent, such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked.
- NO PROSTITUTION shall be tolerated. Anyone who engages in prostitution of any form shall be reported to the local police authority and be asked to leave without any refund.
- NO SMOKING inside the building, you can smoke in the garden or at the balcony. Since this is a no-brainer, anyone caught smoking inside our property will simply be asked to leave without any refund.
- NO DRUGS. Anyone who engages in any kind of illegal drugs shall be reported to the local police authority and be asked to leave without any refund.
- Please try to be quiet if you come back late after going out at night time
- Special events/ party need to be reserved the space with our food and drinks service in advance
- Please turn off air- conditioning, electronic equipment and lights if not in use to save environment.
- Lock the accessing door to the balcony when you go to sleep for your safety.
-NOT-A-HOTEL. We are not listed as a hotel for a reason. We enjoy building a better community and providing awesome experiences for guests visiting Vietnam and we believe the homestay.com community aligns with our mission. So please do not treat our staff or our services like you would at a hotel. If you're looking for 24/7 room service, for example, we highly recommend that you book your accommodation at a hotel. Otherwise, we look forward to meeting you and providing you with something different, more responsible, more human, with quality and value where it counts, and hopefully better as a result.
- HAVE RESPECT for others. All of our rules above are simply to encourage our guests to share a mutual respect towards each other and together build a better, more social and more responsible community.
- CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can result up to the offender(s) being asked to leave, nicely of course, in addition to compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to provide a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. To date, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for a very long time.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.