About the Homestay
- We recently buy this house, but it's too big for us. So we would like to share 1 room with travelers. Street foods or restaurants are everywhere, anytime. There are market, super market,bank, hospital, sport center, park, riverside for walking. Wifi internet 24 hours a day. I love to speak english, because my english not well and i like to talk with other friend all around the world.
- Our homestay has been built recently, fully well furniture, wooden floor, private bathroom. My house is warm enough, big enough to welcome you to stay and make you feel like home. A Sofa can turn into sofa bed when needed
-20-25 mins to Central / District 1 via Saigon Bridge .
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located just 15 minutes driving from the airport and easily to drive to the city center in 30 minutes.
It also takes 2 minutes walk to the nearest bus stop.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
- Please be sure to turn off Air condition and Lights and lock the doors before you leave. Host is not responsible for the loss of or damage to guests' valuable items
- Give me your passport until you leave .
- Please do not invite strangers into our home , if you would like to invite a friend over just agree it with me in advance.
- Please enjoy your stay and treat our house as you would your own home!
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.