1 猫, 1 鹦鹉
- Pets Indoor
- Non Smoking
新温莎是在自己的土地款作出独立的房子了。正是在国道20的一端通往奥克兰机场和南部高速公路。新温莎距离市中心约9公里（5.5英里）。有一个频繁的巴士服务的城市（它是一个容易步行到公交车站）。旅行时间约为50分钟，每程，这将花费$ 5.50单程但与HOP卡，只有$ 3.15为成人/一个学生2.35 $）。
- Let me know if you have allergies or other medical conditions that may need urgent treatment. This will NOT change my willingness to host you.
- NO Smoking inside or outside.
- NO drugs. Marijuana is not legalized in New Zealand.
- Do not drink to excess.
- Take your shoes off before coming in.
- Lock doors and close the windows when leaving the house. If I arrive home to find the windows open, the door unlocked or my keys on the outside, I will give you a friendly reminder. We all forget occasionally, but if it happens more than once, I will seriously consider cancelling your booking.
- Do not be scared to tell me if you break something. Hopefully, it will be easy to fix. If not, please arrange to have it repaired or replaced.
- Ask me before letting the cat out.
- Feel free to use the kitchen but please leave it clean and tidy.
- Please respect other people's body clocks and be extra quiet when others are trying to sleep.
- If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first.
- You are welcome to use the WiFi (no downloading or viewing anything illegal or objectionable)
- Consider the neighbours when playing your music.
- Respect my home but feel comfortable. Treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.
PAYMENT and CANCELLATION information:
- After guests cancel at the last minute or leave much earlier than their original booking, I can be left with a room I cannot fill. For this reason, I cannot confirm your booking until the initial payment has been received.
- Payment of the full amount (if staying less than one week) or of one week (if staying longer) is due before you arrive. I will send you the account details once you have agreed to the stay.
- Payment is due weekly. I will give you a receipt for each payment.
- If you wish to shorten your stay, please give me at least one week's notice. Refunds will not be given if you give less than one week's notice or if I am unable to find another booking.
MEALS and OTHER CHARGES
- Meals (other than breakfast): To be arranged before arrival
- Key deposit: $50
- HOP card deposit: $30 if you will be using the card (bus and train)
- Damage deposit: $100
Thank you for your understanding.
Lovley host and very helpful!
I was nice homestay, Terri is confortable to talk, her pets are funny,. In general it was nice stay.
Staying with Terri and her pets was very good. Her home is comfortable and cozy, she is very helpful, a person that is always smiling, is lovely and funny.
Eduardo and I loved staying there!! We hope to find it again!
It was fun staying with Terri. She is kind and very hospitable. She gives us updates on Auckland's scheduled events. She gave us tips where we could tour at low prices and sometimes for free :-) She gives us detailed information about New Zealand which made us more curious. The "Nest" room is clean and neat and gives you privacy. The place has very close access to public transportation and just a short bus ride to city centre. I highly recommend staying with Terri.
一旦主人确认他们可用，您可以继续使用以下付款方式付款 15％预订费（可能适用最低预订费用）：Visa，Mastercard，American Express，Maestro，Laser，JCB＆ PayPal（在某些国家不可用）。然后，您在抵达时或通过事先安排付款。