About the Homestay
Hi there; welcome to Australia. We are family of 3. Husband and wife who are very friendly and caring couple, we have a 12 years old daughter. We are happy family. Wife is a good cook, western food is basic cooking, some time Chinese.
We live in a lovely two level home in box hill south; you will have your private room furnished. We have WiFi internet for 24hr 7 days. We are animal lovers; we have two kittens and a dog at home.
There are three languages spoken at home. english, french and chinese. we like meet different people, to learn different culture. .
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Hawthorn English language
Blackburn English language school
Box hill institute bus 733 732 735
Waverley secondary bus 733
Avila college bus 733
University of Melbourne Burnley campus train
Monash university bus 733
To box hill central one stop by train
To city flinders street 17 km
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Amusement Park
- Sports arena
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. the home stay student must will be present at normal meal times, and well behave on the dinner table
2. The home stay student must keep their room tidy and neat.
3. Over night guests are not permitted without consent of the host. Once the host agreed, the charge will be $20 per person per night.
4. The home stay host is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items belonging to the student.
5. shower before 10pm
6. After 10am must not make loud noise.
7. Student bring friend for dinner should inform the host before 10am, and pay $10 per person.
8. The student shall not move around the furniture from different position without permission.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
Great, warm and friendly host. Nice family! Room is cosy too!
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.