About the Homestay
When you travel, you need your room to think, ponder, reflect & above all to sleep well. Located in Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, my place cuts the hustle-bustle & city madness of Mumbai. The bedroom of the 2BHK flat serves as guest room. Quiet surroundings, close to parks, restaurants, supermarket, movie theatre, hospitals, bus, railway station & public transport. You'll love my place because of the neighbourhood. My place is great & safe for couples (married & unmarried both), solo adventurers, & business travellers alike. Welcome home!
I am an advertising creative professional who believes in sharing economy. I like to meet people, travel, cook, write poems and short notes. If we meet, I would guide you to the local events, happening places around and handy tips. I would like to listen to your interesting travel stories, and trade with my experience of teaching the little monks in a remote Himalayan monastery in Ladakh and attending a wedding in a remote village on India-Pakistan LoC.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
1. The place cuts you off the noise outside on the main road. There are two parks in the neighbourhood - Sector 14 park (20 meters) and Beverly Park (600 meters), where you can go for a morning jog or an evening run.
2. D Mart grocery super market is situated at just 5 minutes walking distance.
3. 24 hour medical stores/ hospitals are within 100 meters reach.
4. Public Transport: Kopar Khairane Railway Station (1.5 km). Vashi Railway Station (4.5 km). Bus Stop (100 meters). Auto Rickshaw Stand (100 meters).
5. Several restaurants are also available for dine-in and home delivery.
6. Movie theatre is within the vicinity, Balaji Movieplex (850 meters).
7. Police Station (100 meters)
8. iLaundromat (1 km) with pickup and home-delivery services available.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
Diet Type available on request
1. Once you confirm the booking by paying deposit amount to Homestay, you will be provided a payment link to pay the balance amount (non-refundable) to confirm your stay.
2. Please submit scanned or xerox copy of PAN/ Passport/ ADHAAR card of all guests when you check-in. Along with your emergency contact number.
3. Please save electricity. Switch off geyser in the bathroom, lights, and TV when not in use.
4. Please save water. Don't keep water tap open.
5. Keep the house clean. Please do not wear shoes inside the house.
6. Respect the home-stay. It's not a hotel.
7. You can smoke outside the house at the designated balcony near the stairs only because I am allergic to smoking. No drinking alcohol, drugs or parties allowed in the house.
8. No unregistered guests allowed to visit or stay.
9. You can cook only vegetarian food in the kitchen. You will have to do the dishes and clean up afterward. There is no maid service in the house. I take care of the house cleaning myself. So you will have to allow me to clean the room in the morning weekly.
10. You will be fined and/or your stay may be canceled without any refund of money, in case of violation of any above house rules.
Smoking is not allowed.
It was a pleasent stay with all amenities available.....and Rupesh is a wonderful person to be a host.... Thanks a lot for treating us so well during our stay :)
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.