About the Homestay
Hi we’re John & Rina, happily married and living here for over a decade. We travel the world and have made so many friends worldwide at homestays.
Bringing all our past experiences together we have built a luxury getaway home-away-from-home for you and everything is brand new. We will be living in the house during your stay, providing a light breakfast, and always at your service to offer any assistance!
Each room is equipped with a queen size bed with luxury linens, spacious storage, large flat screen TVs, highspeed unlimited internet, usb direct charging stations, access to multifunction printer/scanner/copier (small cost per page). All the lighting in the space is recessed and dimmable to ensure your mood and energy is optimal.
There are two retreat options!!!
RETREAT 1: Luxury Private Experience (Single or Double Occupancy)
In addition, to your own 20’x10’ master room and with a custom 10’x3’x8’ floor to ceiling wardrobe, you receive the privacy of your own luxury space (650sq/ft). [See Retreat 1 Photo]
You have an option for an additional fee to have gourmet meal planning experience from our private executive chef for your entire stay duration. [See Photo Gourmet Meals & Planning]
Alternatively, your space has a fully stocked kitchen with new appliances, brand new spa washroom, private laundry facilities and large private living room with a 55” flat screen TV accompanied with luxury couches. [See Photos of Shared Kitchen, Washroom & Lounge].
We have a spacious backyard garden, BBQ, and excellent community in Applewood Hills. All your needs are covered in this space and we are always at your service to make your experience customized.
The final exclusive option for an additional fee is we can arrange private driver service in one of our luxury fleet vehicles: Audi, BMW or Porsche (as needed).
While the executive chef meal planning and luxury car service is optional, your space is fully functional for your independance with great amenities less than 200 metres away.
Let us know how we can help customize the experience even more to suite your wishes!!
Due to popular demand of this unit pricing is subject to change. Pricing and availability can only be guaranteed by booking through our private reservation system and agent online in advance now.
RETREAT 2: Legacy Homestay
This is our traditional homestay option with a luxury twist. Your retreat space is an exclusive 10’x10’ room retreat with luxury linens, stylish decor, 50” Flat Screen TV with Netflix Access, access to shared space (some rules apply) and shared luxury washroom with other guests. [See Photo Retreal 2]
FAMILY BOOKING: Retreat 1 & 2
Need the space and complete privacy... No worries! You can book both if they are available subject to availability and enjoy the complete luxury of a dedicated retreat with two rooms, your own kitchen, private lounge and washroom. This option is selection that must be chosen if there are children with guests.
PERFECT LOCATION: Super Accessible
Most importantly, everything you need from public transit, grocery stores, schools, pharmacy, salon and more is 200 metres away. There are several beautiful parks and access to trails within 100 metres. The location is 20 minutes from Airport, 20 minutes from Toronto, 10 minutes from every major highway and 10 minutes to square one shopping mall. It is the perfect location in the suburbs!!
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located in a mature suburb in Mississauga. Public transit and shopping is a 2 minute walk, Toronto is 20 minutes away by vehicle and Pearson International Airport is 10 minutes away. There are excellent parks, access to trails within 200 metres, elementary school across the street, neighbourhood watch and safest neighbourhood in the city.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Use of Kitchen
1. Respect the House, property and neighbours at all times.
2. Access: Enter and exit through the private side door at all times. “Always lock the door and check it is locked for your safety.”
3. Shoes: Do not wear shoes in the house and please remove them as you enter.
4. Rooms: The house is showed to agents, renters and photographers. Leave the room as it was the first day you found it. “Keep it clean and tidy before you leave.”
5. Beds: Before you leave the house please fix your bed at all times.
6. Storage: Please keep your space tidy at all times.
* Hang as much of your clothes as possible on the hangers provided in the closet.
* Before you leave the house put all your property away inside the drawers and your luggage inside the closet space out of sight.
* “Hang your wet towels on the bottom bar in the closet to dry when you finish using them.”
7. Kitchen & Meals:
* Additional gourmet meals can be arranged for an additional cost and plan.
* It is your responsibility to keep the kitchen and fridge clean downstairs at all times.
* If you use anything in the kitchen clean it after you use it immediately and put it away after you dry it.
* Always wipe the table after you finish and make sure you wash your dishes.
* Don’t let dirty dishes sit in the sink.
8. Washroom: After you use the washroom please be courteous and respectful to keep it clean for the next person using it.
* Keep the counter and sinks clean and clear at all times. Put your belongings away inside your drawer.
* Spray and squeegee the shower after you use it.
* “Only put toilet paper in the toilet. Feminine products and everything else goes inside the garbage.”
9. Garbage, Recycling and Organic Waste: “Our house considers the environment at all times so please help us and think green.”
* Once a day before you leave the house put your garbage (grey) and recycling (blue) outside in the bin and replace the bag in the container.
* Twice a week on Tuesday and Sunday mornings put your organic waste (green) in the bin outside.
10. Common Space: Keep the common spaces tidy and as you found on the first day at all times after you use it. This includes inside and outside the house.
Smoking is not allowed.
Fantastic family and home!. Very clean and comfortable areas with deluxe rooms, easy transport access, and food, good neighborhood.
John and Rina are persons who are interested in making your stay the best possible, very friendlies and familiar persons.
Thank you for allowing me to stay in your home!
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.