About the Homestay
I live in a condo with 24 hours concierge which is located in the heart of Toronto.
Steps to 2 subway stations (Yonge/Bloor and Sherbourne/Bloor) and very close to almost everything (transportation, grocery stores, shopping centres, restaurants, churches, museums, libraries, hospitals, pharmacies, post office, gay village, colleges and universities) .
I live alone and have a small and very sweet dog.
The room has a nice view and is equipped with a small refrigerator. You will have exclusive use of the bathroom which is equipped with a Japanese bidet.
You can use the condo amenities such as gym, swimming pool, hot tub and sauna anytime you want.
I speak English and Pilipino.
Note: Minimum of 6 months stay is preferred.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Gym at home
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
My condo is situated in the heart Toronto. Walking distance to 2 subway stations (Yonge/Bloor and Sherbourne/Bloor stations). Close to shops, restaurants, churches, schools and attractions.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Use of Kitchen
- Lock doors when entering and leaving the premises.
- Always makes sure that lights and appliances are turned off when not in use.
- Maintain cleanliness at all times. Room must be kept clean by occupants.
- Meals are not provided so feel free to use the kitchen to cook your own meals but please clean up after yourself.
- You will have the use of the kitchen, cupboard, stove, oven, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, slow cooker, air fryer, washing machine and dryer.
- Free Unlimited High Speed Internet. Note: Illegal downloading of copyrighted materials and downloading of illegal materials are strictly prohibited.
- Provide your own toiletries (shampoo, toothpaste, soap, etc).
- No smoking in the premises. No alcohol and no drugs.
- Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first. No sleepover of guests.
- Initial payment or a down payment on the first day of accommodation. A $50 refundable deposit is required on the first day of accommodation for the door key and electronic access fob. The $50 deposit will be refunded upon the return of the key and fob.
- Please respect our home but feel comfortable. Treat it as your own house for the duration of your stay.
Smoking is not allowed.
The best host you would ever wish for!
Renato is such a wonderful host and has decorated his place very stylish. There’s opportunity to cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen and laundry and dryer for use. The location of the apartment is ideal with public transport option on walking distance. The view is truly spectacular, thanks for your hospitality
More than wonderful lodging.
Renato was extremely gentle with Ingo and my husband.
Although not having the right to breakfast, Renato sometimes made breakfast, when we arrived from school he always made cake, brought ice cream to us.
We traveled and he switched and cleaned our room.
When we arrived we were greeted with snack, chocolate in the room and a minibar stuffed with Coca Cola and water.
On our first day in Toronto we escorted to the school to know the way and we presented some points of the city.
Wiffi works perfectly, Full House, we had freedom to use everything, room with all amenities, hair dryer, fridge and wardrobe.
Renato was my first Homestay and I have nothing to complain, very good only the recommended-lot.
Perfect location in prime area and with all amenities, Supermecado, pharmacy, Mall, Mc Donalds, Subway. Metro stations and bus stops are also nearby.
It was an amazing! Nice location, view from window, very good room and good price. Owner Renato is a friendly, outgoing, amiable and genuine man.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.