About the Homestay
The rooms have TV, air conditioning, fan, refrigerator, separate bathroom with cold water and hot water. Two with balcony overlooking the street. We are near the Malecón, the historic center of Old Havana, house music, restaurant San Cristobal right around (where they dined several personalities such as Beyonce and President Obama and his family) .We have taxi service extra cost for airport pickup round, Varadero, Viñales, Trinidad.
The building is very quiet and safe, we entrance door with keys.
We assure you that you will feel at home.
We have access to internet just 4 blocks.
The rooms have TV, air conditioning, fan, refrigerator, independent bathroom with cold water and hot water. Two of them with balcony to the street. We are close to the Havana Malecón, Old Havana, music house, San Cristobal restaurant just around the bend (where Several People Have dined, Beyonce and President: such as Obama and his family). We Have cab service with Extra cost for going to and from the airport, Varadero, Viñales, Trinidad.
The building is very quiet and secure, We Have at the entrance door with keys.
We Assure You That you will feel at home.
We Have internet access only four blocks away.
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is near the historic center of Havana, home of the music of Havana. Here I put some places of interest and their distance from the building.
Old Havana at 0.7 km
Paseo del Prado 0.5 km
Capitolio (it marks km 0 in Havana) 0.5 km
Central Park 0.5km
Malecon 0.3 km
Plaza de la Revolución at 3.0 km
University of Havana at 3.0 km
Cristóbal Colón Necropolis at 2.0km
National Theater of Cuba 2.5 km away
Museum of the Revolution at 3.0km
Gran Teatro de La Habana, García Lorca at 900m
Manzana de Gómez at 789m
National Museum of Fine Arts of Havana at 869m
Granma Memorial 894m
Palace of the General Captains at 1.5km
Castle of the Royal Force at 1.5 Km
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Amusement Park
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Packed lunch
I do not admit animals.
No private parties
1. We offer with pleasure all the information and assistance you need.
2. No smoking or in bathrooms and dining room. But you can smoke on the balcony, exterior and rooms.
3. Upon arrival we will give you a brief guide regarding the appropriate use of the facilities of the property.
4. Taxi The payment must be made to reach the house
5. You can change out the airport to your currency right. The rate is similar in the swap shop run by the government throughout the country.
6. Free Cancellation: Before reaching Cuba, you may cancel or change through Homestay. However, after arrival at the apartment, you can cancel, but pay 50% of any date of cancellation is required if we could not quickly find a new customer. We appreciate your understanding as it is a modest family business and the unexpected cancellation of reserved dates will greatly affect to meet our needs of daily life. Please formalize their cancellation as soon as possible and that it will give us more possibilities for new reserves.
7. Upon arrival is expected to registration and full payment is due to the fact that the government requires strict procedure regarding traveler information and paying taxes sustancial.De Similarly if you want sYou can not pay 50% before reaching Cuba.
8. Any loss of keys and locks of the building, room apartment and a fee of 20 CUC for any replacement be required, as they are expensive items to replace.
9. If you accidentally breaks a household item (a glass, a cup, linens, furniture, etc.), it is welcome any donations for the repair and purchase.
10. You are responsible for the conduct of the person who brought home.
12. Please do not cause discomfort (noise, insults, etc.) with the other guests and neighbors, and make sure the doors are close when you leave the home and building.
13. If you invite someone to sleep with you in the house, you must register with your ID card (if national) or passport (if not national) with us, as is mandatory specified by our government.
14. Please do not open the door to people who do not know.
15. At the end of your stay, please be sure to leave us the keys and leave no membership.
Thanks for your understanding. We wish you a wonderful stay in our country and our home, sharing with us. We will be happy to make you feel at home. Any suggestions and recommendations are welcome.
I do not admit animals.
No private parties
1. We offer with pleasure all the information and assistance you need.
2. Smoking is not allowed in the bathrooms or in the dining room. But you can smoke on the balcony, the outside and the rooms.
3. Upon your arrival we will give you a brief guide Regarding the proper use of the property facilities.
4. Payment must be made Taxi on arrival at the house
5. You can change leaving the airport to your right currency. The rate is like at the government-run exchange store across the country.
6. Free Cancellation: Before arriving in Cuba, it is possible to cancel or change through Homestay. However, after your arrival to the apartment, you can cancel, but we require payment of 50% of any cancellation date if We were unable to find a new client Quickly. We appreciate your understanding as it is a modest family business, and the unexpected cancellation of booked dates will Greatly Affect to meet our daily living needs. Please formalize your cancellation as soon as possible as esta will give us more possibilities for new reservations.
7. Upon arrival it is expected That the registration and payment will be complete due to the fact That the government requires strict procedure Regarding the information of the traveler and the substantial tax payment.Likewise if you wish you can pay 50% before arriving in Cuba .
8. Any loss of keys and locks of the building, apartment and room will require a fee of 20 CUC for any replacement, as They are expensive items to replace.
9. If you accidentally break an item from the house (a glass, a cup, bedding, furniture, etc.), any donation for repair and purchase is welcome.
10. You are responsible for the conduct of the person you brought` home.
12. Please do not cause annoyance (noise, insults, etc.) With other guests and neighbors, and make sure the doors are close When you leave the house and building.
13. If you invite someone to sleep with you at home, you must Register with your identification card (if national) or passport (if not national) with us, it is mandatory as specified by our government.
14. Please do not open the door to people you do not know.
15. At the end of your stay, please be sure to leave the keys to us and do not leave any belongings.
Thanks for your understanding. We wish you a wonderful stay in our country and our house, sharing with us. We will be happy to make you feel at home. Any suggestions are welcome and Recommendations.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
First of all, the communication up front with Nibexta is absolutely incredible. Her English is very good which is not common in Cuba. The room, the food, the location all was really good. We will definitely come back!
nuestra experiencia fue fabulosa, Nibetxa nos consiguio todo lo que necesitabamos y nuestra estancia en la casa fue excepcional.
Nebitxa era una anfitriona excelente. Una casa muy cómoda y su comunicación y hospitalidad eran magnífico. Pude quedar aquí otra vez sin duda cuando Regreso a la Habana
We arrived in Havana 14th december 2014 and stayed with Nibetxa for three nights. It was so nice. The home is perfectly placed. If you want to go to the very center it's just a few minutes walk at San Rafael. The building has a wonderful atmosphere with several of other appartments connected and lots of smiling faces. The breakfast was very good. Our family of five sat in a little nice kitchen and had a great time. Great fruit salad, eegs and good strong cuban coffee among more. After our stay in Havana we went to Vinales by collectivo arranged by Nibetxa - and she booked a very, very nice place for us in Cienfuegos.
When we go back to Havana we'll stay at Nibetxas.
Stayed with a vart nice hostess! Nice room with great balcony on the top floor. Had a very fresh and new bathroom! The are is a bit rough but safe.
Nibetxa was the property manager for the Casa that we stayed in so we stayed with Amaury instead. Amaury's room was clean and spacious and it had air conditioning so that was a big plus! The living room was small and that is where Amaury hung out most of the time but it didn't matter to much since we were out most of the day. Nibetxa arranged transportation for us to other cities so that was great that we didn't need to ask around ourselves. We visited Viñales and Varadero so we booked our own Casa in Viñales but relied on Nibetxa to setup us up with a Casa in Varadero and that was a mistake because it didn't work out for us. We requested that the Casa be close to the beach and that there were 2 double beds since there were 4 of us and instead we got a house that was not even in Varadero but a neighboring town and the room was so tiny and only had 1 double bed and 1 single bed. We ended up paying another $45 for a taxi to help us get setup in a hotel instead that was close to the beach and had two double beds and unfortunately we also had to pay the Casa $30 for 1 night even though our luggage was only there for 2hrs at the most. So as you can see everything that Nibetxa did for us was great except for our stay in Varadero so my suggestion would be to book your own place in the cities that you are going to visit instead of relying on her recommendations because you never know what you will. Nibetxa never reached out to me to apologize or to explain to us why she stuck us in a Casa that didn't have what we were looking for so I will not personally not use her in the future.
Nibetxa es encantadora! La habitación que alquilamos para 4 personas estaba muy bien y los desayunos de Jose una maravilla! Calidad precio muy bien! Lo único a destacar negativo era que el aire hacía algo de ruido y en pleno agosto era necesaria ponerlo, por lo demás todo genial! Ella nos ayudó en todo en nuestra estancia en la Habana, de hecho repetimos noche a la vuelta!
This is coming from a guy who’s been traveling around the world for 33 years that’s span over 50 countries and I can truly say without a doubt that my experience here in Cuba far exceeded expectation and was enjoyable as well as pleasantly unique. It all began with my selection of Homestay.com as a search site for lodging for me and 4 others in my party. After deciding on the location and style of lodging experience we desired we were fortunate enough to connect with Nibetxa as a host. She was very forthcoming with all the details regarding her facility and all its requirements and amenities as well as offers on transportation options from the airport.
Upon our arrival Nibetxa was there to greet us within seconds, she was very warm and welcoming as if we’d known each other our entire lives; she showed us into the building and gave everyone in my party a warm hug and inquired as to the comfort of our flight. She then began to show us to our individual rooms and host, we were guest in 4 different apartments within the building (the desired experience we chose). All of our host were incredible people and very gracious, they all seemed soo excited to meet and welcome us into their homes. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention these people by name, Angelica, Natalie, Mary Carmen & the guy who cooked breakfast for us every day and bought us each a bag of Cuban Coffee after we raved about it, Amaury! These people made our stay soo comfortable and enjoyable when it came time to depart it felt as though we were leaving family behind.
The facility itself as well as the individual apartments and rooms were extremely clean, with a well stock refrigerator; private bathroom (clean & working) as well as the much needed air conditioning. The location of the Nibetxa’s Apartment complex was pretty close to all things Cuban and around the corner from one of the best restaurants in Havana Paladar San Cristobal. The neighborhood much like everywhere in Havana is very safe though it may appear menacing due to decaying conditions you won’t encounter any type of threatening issues. I do intend on returning to Cuba soon and I will arrange to stay with Nibetxa on my next visit and I and everyone in my party highly recommend Homestay.com and Nibetxa, you can’t go wrong with either but together your trip is already going to be amazing.
Really good accommodations in the old town area. Hosts were super friendly and helpful.
Merci beaucoup nibetxa
C'était une très belle expérience! Nibetxa a été très à l'écoute et de très bons conseils. Elle nous a organisé notre séjour chez des amis à elle dans différentes villes, et nous avons été très bien accueilli. Je vous recommande vraiment cette casa particolar, notre séjour à Cuba a été génial grave à elle.
Encore un grand merci et si nous revenons à cuba nous viendrons chez toi.
How do I book?
Contact the host about your stay - tell them a little about yourself, why you are staying and ask any questions you have about their homestay. You will be able to book immediately after sending your message.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.