About the Homestay
Family friendly & cozy house located just 5 min walking distance from the centre of Viñales. The elegant room has an independent entrance, 2 double beds, A/C, an ensuite bathroom with 24/7 hot and cold water. The room is cleaned and rubbishes are emptied every day for your comfort.
Apart from the room, you can access many areas in the house:
- An interior terrace, just outside of the room, with table and chairs, where you’ll have served your breakfast and/or meals, where you can read, relax and also play domino with us. If you fancy it, we can teach you the cuban way. We always have great fun with hosts playing at dominos. This activity is monitored by the master himself, Eusebio my dad.
- The porch where you can relax after a good day exploring Viñales’s landscape. You can use the rocking chairs and watch the nice garden with orchids, orange tree and medicinal herbs.
- Last but not least, the terrace on the rooftop. You can admire the famous mogotes of Viñales and also see the hotel La Ermita up on the hill. You can of course relax on rocking chairs. Great place to see the stars at nigh too !
The food — the cocktails:
We also serve lunch, dinner and picnic pack. Eusebia, our cook (and my mum too !), prepare tasty and typical cuban food. We provide a wide range of products and we’re used to adapt it to our hosts’s special diet (vegetarian, gluten free etc…). Just let us know in advance to organise ourselves.
We also serve homemade cuban cocktails. Don’t hesitate to try a mojito, a cuba libra or the Ida’s special !
I, Idaisys (on the left on the picture), help my parents (on the right on the picture Eusebio & Eusebia) with the booking of Casa Eusebia y Eusebio. My parents will be always at home if you need anything. They only speak Spanish, but are always more than happy to communicate and take care of anybody regardless of their language. (And they are very good at it !). We are also here to inform you, give you tips about Viñales, the activities you can do in the area and where are the best places to eat or have some great cuban cocktails.
Activities in the area:
Viñales has been declared UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. It offers a wide range of activities. We can suggest you local suppliers to do some of those activities:
- Hiking: from 3 hours to more, hiking is great way to discover Viñales amazing landscape.
- Horseback riding: from 3 hours to more, it’s an other way to discover Viñales.
- Bike: you can rent a bike for few hours to several days.
- Canopy: if you fancy feeling some adrenaline surrounded by beautiful landscape, you can try the Canopy Tour. It has four launching tracks and you’ll slide during 1000 meters !
- The Beach: you can go to the closest beach, Cayo Jutias, it’ll take you 1 hour and half to get there. You can go there either by bus or taxi and spend the day.
- San Thomas Cave: the biggest cave in Cuba and the second one in Latin America. At 17 km from Viñales on your way to Cayo Jutias.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate, we are here to help you spend a great time in Viñales.
See you soon !!!
- Smoke alarm
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located in Viñales, at 5 min walk from the main square and the Viazul bus stop. It’s very quiet and safe neighbourhood. Close to the house you’ll find:
- The gas station “Cupet” (very useful if you come by car)
- The famous botanic garden “Casa de Caridad” where you observe orchids, coffee tree, mango tree… many essences from China, Malaysia and of course Cuba.
- Various restaurants to taste delicious cuban food.
- A space where you can park your car. It’s not a private parking but it’s only 30 sec from the house and very safe. All our hosts coming by car have parked there without any problem.
Around the main square, at only 5 min walk from our house, you can find many facilities:
- 2 banks (both with ATM) and 1 bureau de change.
- Many bars and restaurants.
- The cultural centre “Polo Montañez”. Open every night, you can see live bands and dancing shows. At the same time, you can practice your “salsa moves” and sip a mojito !
Various travel agencies where you can plan the rest of your stay in Cuba. Bus companies to book your tickets and the national taxi company Cubataxi.
- Gifts shops where you can buy some local art crafts.
Local Area Facilities
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
- Half Board
- Full Board
- Packed lunch
Diet Type available on request
Check in: 13h00
Check out: 10h00
Your host is a non-smoker.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
Gracias por acogernos, Eusebio y Eusebia! Nos encantó compartir tiempo con una familia que nos llenó de su esencia y fuerza cubana. Os convertisteis en una familia y no podemos estar más agradecida las tres de haberos conocido. De volver a Viñales, nos quedamos con vosotros sin falta!!
What a pleasure it was to stay in the home of Eusebio and Eusebia for our 3 nights in Viñales. A lovely home, nice big room, air conditioning, perfect en-suite, all very clean, and with a lovely terrace out front to sit and chat to the family on. This was the perfect location for everything we wanted to do in the Viñales area, and Eusebio was fantastic, organising all guides, taxis and trips we wanted. We were well set up each day with the best of breakfasts, served up with a smile no matter how early! The warmest, friendliest, most welcoming family, with hugs all round and the feeling you are at home from the minute you arrive. Highly, highly recommend.
Eusebio et Eusebia sont des hotes des accueillants. Leur maison est parfaitement situé pour profiter de Vinales.
Sin duda, la mejor casa donde nos alojamos durante las vacaciones en Cuba!!
Nos sentimos como en casa desde el minuto uno, toda la familia es realmente encantadora. Son muy divertidos y familiares.
La habitación es muy espaciosa y cómoda. Tiene una salida independiente al exterior en caso de que prefieras más autonomía.
Además, ¡Eusebia cocina de maravilla! Definitivamente tenéis que probarlo si os alojáis aquí
We will remember our stay here forever! We came as strangers, but left as family! They were like our grandparents and welcomed us with open arms and hearts. They are heartwarming people with their stories, their helpfulness and their hospitality.
If you plan to go to Viñales, please go and visit these abuelitos! You're going to be part of their family!
¡Muchísimas gracias por todo! Por nuestro viaje ustedes eran un parte de nuestra familia. ¡Esperamos a visitarlos otra vez!
Eusebia y Eusebio son encantadores, su casa es cómoda y te da privacidad ya que la habitación está al fondo y tiene una salida autónoma. Pasamos unos días geniales en Viñales con ellos y si volvemos sin duda alguna repetiremos.
Eusebia y Eusebio son estupendos. Nos abrieron las puertas de su casa como si fueramos familia. El desayuno genial, con fruta fresca, huevos, pan, café recién hecho, zumos… un lujo para disfrutar en el patio. Tiene todo lo necesario y se encuentra en pleno centro de Viñales. Además te ayudarán en todo lo que necesites para organizar excursiones. Inmejorable
We had a lovely stay in Vinales with Eusebia & Eusebio! They make you feel like you home from the very first moment. Although they only speak Spanish, you can really good communicate with them. The large breakfast and dinner was great and made with love by Eusebia who also did the laundry for us after our clothes were full of mud after the horse riding trip in the valley of Vinales organised by Eusebio! Also, when you like Domino this place is the perfect one! The room was very clean with a nice bathroom. A highly recommended place when staying in Vinales!
Nice location, close to the mainstreet.
The family was very friendly, sweet and helpful. However the problem was that we absolutely don't speak spanish and they absolutely didn't speak English. Communication was hard, so we used a translation app for the basic communication. We actually liked that experience.
Breakfast was nice and it was a lot.
Hard matress and very loud airconditioning (which didn't cool properly).
The daughter who does speak English, gave us great Pre-information by e-mail. We didn't meet her during our stay.
If you go to Vinales, please stay at Eusebio and Eusebia! The family is so warm and loving!
We had great food here (breakfast and dinner, definitely recommended), a fun Domino's night, and a great tour through the valley on horseback, arranged by Eusebio.
Just go here!
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.