About the Homestay
A stand-alone double storey bungalow located in mainland, Penang. It is near to 2nd link Penang Bridge, Batu Kawan, Penang Science Park, Bukit Minyak Industrial Park, Auto City and North South Expressway
27, Jalan Kaswari 2, Taman Kasawari, 14100 Simpang Ampat, Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang.
• Guess House
• Wedding House
• Company Function
Mr. Chin +6 017-4413881
Ms. Sim +6 012-5831481
• 5 bedrooms and 3 toilets
• 4 or 5 car parks inside gate
• 2 gates
• Air conditions in each room and living room
• Water heater
• Water filter (hot and normal)
• Dining table & chair
• Astro TV
• Land area: 4200sf (estimate)
• 20 mins to Penang Airport
• 15 mins to Penang Bridge
• 15 mins to Tesco Alma & Aeon
• 10 mins to Second Link Penang Bridge
• 10 mins to Penang Science Park
• 10 mins to Bukit Minyak Industrial Park
• Nearby Bukit Minyak Industrial Park – Flextronic, Schlumberger, Amphenol
• 10 mins to Batu Kawan Industrial Park
• Nearby Factory – Honda, Bose, VAT valve, Ibiden
• 10 mins to Juru Autocity
• 5 mins to North South Expressway
• 5 mins to Batu Kawan Seafood Village
• 5 mins to Shell, Petronas and Caltex petrol station
• 5 mins to Maybank, Public Bank, Hong Leong Bank
Whole unit rental: RM 380/night
- Internet Access
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Juru Autocity - Food and beverage (restaurant), all brands of car and motorcycle are available here.
Batu Kawan Seafood Village – All kind of seafood are available. Cook with local and Thai taste. Cheap and delicious (around USD 10 per person)
Industrial related – nearby few industrial parks (Bayan Lepas Industrial Park, Batu Kawan Industrial Park, Bukit Minyak Industrial Park, Penang Science Park)
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
• No pets allowed
• No smoking inside the house
• No explosive materials
• Facilities are to be used with care
• Save electricity and do not waste water and electricity
• Respect neighborhood privacy and quietness
• Illegal activities are prohibited
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.