About the Homestay
We live with our son who is 19 year old and cat called Tammy. Our home is located within the centre -
about 1.9 miles and the main bristol coach station, 100 meters from the bus access, 1.7 miles to the train station ( Bristol Temple meads ), about 15-20 minutes taxi ride to bristol international (about 6.1 miles from our house) airport or able to catch a coach to the airport from our place (10 minutes walk to the bus stop), 5-10 minutes walk to supermarkets, bars, cafes, local restaurants. We have an open living area access to the conservatory then into the garden / and downstairs toilet + utility room. We have a second living room connected to our kitchen then open the back garden. We love walking, gardening, reading and entertaining friends. We speak solely English.
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located on the south part of Bristol. We have very easy access of bus or walking distance to the centre, about 30 minutes walk. We have two big parks nearby - Ashton Court (where the international balloon fiesta is held - about 20 minutes walk) and Greville Smyth Park. We have nearby supermarket, corner shops, bars, restaurants, cafes, bakeshop, green grocer and a deli shop.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Half Board
- Packed lunch
Diet Type available on request
- Respect for other's privacy and space
- ID to be checked on arrival
- check in at 2pm (negotiable for earlier arrival)
- check out at 11.00 am
- no noise /minimal noise after 11 pm
- STRICTLY NO VISITOR/S ALLOWED
- Allowed to smoke in the garden / outside the house, NO DRUGS to be consumed on the premises
- Can use the garden
- Can make hot drinks in our kitchen / Allowed to eat on their room and family dining room
- ACCESS to the 2nd sitting room
- free wifi access
- able to use the kitchen if required
- for the longer stay, using the washing machine/drier is available with extra cost can be arranged
- shared bathroom/shower, extra downstairs toilet
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
The stay was very good, the house is very clean, Jerome, George and Archie are very nice. The room has a nice view, and the bed is very comfortable. Archie is a very good cook :-) I recommend this homestay. I will return, thank you very much for the very good stay. Remi
Excellent stay, friendly family and clean house!