About the Homestay
Upscale and newer condo in central San Diego. Equipped with entry gated code, elevator and 1 space in 2-car garage for a standard / mid-size vehicle (large trucks/large SUV will not fit). Has in unit full size washer and dryer, filtered drinking water, updated and modern kitchen.
Has access to 3 swimming pools (2 heated with 1 lap pool and 1 resort-like pool and 1 non-heated pool), 3 jacuzzi tubs, large and fully-equipped gym, clubhouse, Civita park, dog park, running/walking trails. Short walking distance to dog park, coffee shops, juice bar, grocery stores, restaurants. Short driving distance to Mission Valley and Fashion Valley malls, Balboa park, airport, downtown SD, Coronado, Liberty Station, North Park, La Jolla, Hillcrest, hiking trails, bays, beaches, restaurants, hospitals, clinics, universities and shopping centers. Very close to trolley station and bus stops. Very quiet, clean and safe.
It will be a shared condo with me (I'm the owner and landlord). Shared spaces are the kitchen, dining room, living room, balcony, laundry room, front door, hallway and extra stretch room.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Gym at home
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
My home is a short driving distance to Mission Valley and Fashion Valley malls, Balboa park, airport, downtown SD, Coronado, Liberty Station, North Park, La Jolla, Hillcrest, hiking trails, bays, beaches, restaurants, hospitals, clinics, universities and shopping centers. Very close to trolley station and bus stops. Walking distance to a 14.3-acre Civita community park, where they have Tuesday night Food Trucks, Saturday morning farmers' market and free outdoor live music once a month. Walking distance to a shopping center with Ralph's grocery store, Starbucks, Juice bar, stores and food spots.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. No smoking
2. No drugs
3. No illegal activities
4. No pets
5. Up to 2 guests are welcome from 10 am to 10 pm
6. There will be an indoor security camera facing the front door and garage door only. No voice recordings and no violation of privacy.
7. Up to 2 guests are welcome from 10 am to 10 pm
8. Quiet time are from 10 pm to 7 am.
9. Holding/reservation fee of $500 is required. If there is no cancellation, $500 holding fee will be applied towards the 1st week/month rental cost. If there is cancellation within 2 weeks, there will be $250 cancellation fee. If there is cancellation within 1 week, there will be $500 cancellation fee. This is due to loss of potential tenant during reservation period.
10. For stays longer than 30 days, there will be a security deposit of $1,000. Cleaning fee is $125 and is deductible from the security deposit. Damages, unpaid rent and utility cost difference over $100 are also deductible from the security deposit.
11. Payments are collected in advance via VENMO or Zelle or bank transfer.
12. Rental will be terminated if in any violation of the homestay rules
13. Please clean up after yourself (i.e, wash the dishes after each use, throw away trash, clean the bathroom, etc.)
14. For stays longer than 29 days, there will be a landlord-tenant contract with more in depth rules and regulations. Please contact me via e-mail for more information.
Your host is a non-smoker.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.