About the Homestay
Masteri Thao Dien is the NEW LUXURY RESIDENTIAL area in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City where you can see a mix between traditional and modern living styles also known as the family friendly area of the city. This is the perfect place to explore the LOCAL LIVING and for those who enjoy the outdoor greenery.
The apartment is on the mid- floor, fully furnished, complete privacy, quiet and secure which can host up to 6 people, ideal for business travelers, family (with kids and old people) or a group of friends. It opens up to city view and river view. Free usage of Swimming Pool, GYM & High-speed Wireless Internet. Host will be sharing the same house with the guests during their stays and provide a light breakfast.
- Shopping Center VINCOM MEGAMALL, Mega Market is opposite the complex.
- Restaurants and Coffee Shops: Burger King, Starbucks, Highland Coffee, Bar, Uraetei BBQ, Marakume Udon, you can find any cuisines you like in my place very easily.
** Easy to go: D1: 15 mins
4,5km to Ben Thanh market.
Why STAY HERE in our apartment?
- BEDROOMS: 2 bedrooms with queen size beds, fresh linens and towels are provided. Wardrobe and clothes hangers.
- LIVING ROOM: LCD screen and sofa with great city view (Night view is fabulous).
- BATHROOM: Hot water, towels, toilet papers, soap, hand soap, shampoo and shower set are all provided.
- KITCHEN: Large fridge, microwave, stove, kettle along with cooking utensils, full dinner set and glasses.
• High speed wireless internet
• Internet TV
• Air conditioning for entire house
• Taxi service at the door
• Cleaning & Laundry service if required (Paid)
• Fitness & Yoga Center on Floor 1 (Free)
• Swimming Pool (Free)
• 24/7 building & home access
• Smart key
• Balcony with city view and river view
• Medical services (contact us for support)
• International power plug adaptors
• Family/ Kid friendly
The apartment is designed to unwind you right from the moment you walk in. Come and enjoy your stay, feel Like Your Home!
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
MIM’s home is located in Thảo Điền, District 2, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.
Located very close to District 1, center of Ho Chi Minh City, at the most modern residential areas in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam, our place to:
- Ben Thanh market, $4,5 by taxi
- Independence Palace , $3,5 by taxi
- The Saigon Opera House, $3,5 by taxi
- Notre Dame Cathedral, $3,5 by taxi
- Saigon Central Post Office, $3,5 by taxi
- Takashimaya Shopping Center, $4,5 by taxi
Shopping Malls and multiple restaurants, coffee shops.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 2PM
Check-out before 12pm
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.