About the Homestay
Welcome to our home. We are a couple and would love to welcome you in our apartment to make you feel comfortable in Rome (The Eternal City). We have some private rooms which can be either single, twin or double and triple with shared or private bathroom.
Central, bright rooms with comfort beds and an extraordinary view of San Giovanni Cathedral. Walking distance to Coliseum, Roman Forum, Venice Square, Pantheon ... Being next to metro and bus stop, the apartment is exceptionally well located.
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
The most strategic central hills of Rome (Celio-Monti) and in front of San Giovanni Cathedral, you will be in a few minutes walk from most of Rome's touristic attractions like:
1) from west: Coliseum, Palatine, Roman forum and VENICE SQUARE so Pantheon, Navona Square, Campo de Fiori and Trastevere Or Trevi fountain, Spanish steps, Villa Borghese ... Or Caracalla's Baths, Circus Maximus, The Orange Garden, Aventine Hill ,
2) from north: Santa Maria Maggiore, Termini Station, Santa Prassede Church, Republic Square, Santa Maria della Vittoria, Quirinale, Barberini Square, Spanish Steps, Del Popolo Square, Villa Borghese ...
3) plus many restaurant, bars, ice cream parlor, pubs, groceries, ..and a full access to bus, metro, tram for all destinations.
Local Area Facilities
- Sports arena
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- At the time of arrival each guest - including minors - should have a valid identity card (DOCUMENT) for registration, according to the current low.
- Check-in is from 15:00. However, check in the subject of agreement with us. I know, please don't forget to communicate us your arrival time to our place.
- In the price is not included TOURIST TAX: € 3.50 per night and each person (max 10 days) and should be paid separately in cash upon arrival.
-There is no use of kitchen - washing machine - iron.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.