About the Homestay
Our home is brand-new 5 bedroom, three bathrooms, 4 toilets. Occupied by two of the owners. Three bedrooms on the upper floor is available for guests. We welcome highly disciplined single, couple or families. It is in a new suburb. A bedroom is suitable for two adults or with kids. Many people cannot live in one room unless they are same family members. There are three large living area where guests can comfortably live and rest. TV, Wi-Fi, is free facilities. Light breakfast serial, toast available. If our guest are interested, the Woolworth and few eating places are a minute away. We speak English and Sinhalese. We are Buddhists but respect and knowledgeable about other main religious basic teaching. Our guest don't have laundry facilities. However it extremely need, guest can do with the permission at extra cost $5 per load.
- Internet Access
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
We are in a New Suburb, Fountain Gate Shopping area is 12 minutes drive. Melbourne international Airport 55 minutes drive, 40 minutes to Melbourne City Center. Lots of sight sciences around the suburb.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Train station
Please note that only a light breakfast is included in the room rate. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Once your booking is confirmed, please contact us for advice on payments. Once we confirm our availability, we require you to make a payment online for the first day. (the reason because some people booked but never either turn up or cancelled.) If you would like to stay more than one day, you can pay in cash at the check in.
General House rules:
1. “We expect our guests to treat the home with respect and treat this home as if it was your own”
2. Remove your shoes at the entrance: People like us because we are clean and tidy
3. No pets Please – sorry: People like us because we are clean and tidy
4. No parties, no outside visitors, no overnight guests:
But we may allow families and friends to meet and see them each other without incurring extra cost to us at our home. Please tell us beforehand if you would like to invite someone during your stay.
5. Do not engage in illegal or inappropriate activities anywhere on the property:
6. If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
Guests let me know if they break a glass, etc. Sometimes they go out of their way to replace it or pay for it. If it’s a small item, I let it go.
7. No smoking please.
8. Return all keys before you leave the house. Should you lose keys or take them home with them, we will have to recover cost of them from you.
8. Kitchen for reheating or quick preparation of your own food.
9. Clean the kitchen after you use it.
10. Wi-Fi and internet Use: Wi-Fi is free, please ask for security Key
Kitchen & Washing:
The kitchen is not part of your room but we may allow on courtesy for you to heat your food, use the fridge for keeping your food. Longer cooking is extra $6 30 minutes please.
However, should you require washing machine, extra $6 per one load to be paid.
Smoking is not allowed.
Nice home and lovely hosts. Close to shops and easy to get around.